Thursday, January 28, 2016

Gotta Start Somewhere

Hey Guys!

Today is my birthday and it was also a day of reflection. Thinking back to how I started, all that I've accomplished thus far and my goals for the future. I came across some of my work from the past today and I realized how hard I was on myself to create perfection and in reality there's no such thing. For everything that I have ever created I can think of something I could've done differently because with growth there comes a change of perception, a change in aesthetic and a change in design style. The fashion industry is also forever changing. 

Below is a glimpse of some of my older work...























Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment