Wednesday, January 27, 2016

National Sewing Sessions

My sewing sessions are National now!Yaaaaaaay!

I'm extremely excited to teach people all over the country the art of garment construction. I always wanted to teach, but I never thought that I would enjoy it this much. I had my first virtual sewing session with a boutique owner in Texas lastnight and it was seriously like an interactive YouTube video...so cool! I have a lot of projects I'm working on now, but once things slow up I'm definitely doing a sewing tour. I can't wait! I'll keep everyone updated once all the dates are set.

Want private sewing lessons, but you're not in the Philadelphia area? No problem! I now offer virtual sewing sessions via Skype!!! Check out my website for more details www.chachankole.com/sew ...I look forward to working with you!

Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment