Monday, January 25, 2016

Consistency



I was scrolling on Instagram the other day and came across a challenge headed by writer Paury Flowers a.k.a Golden Lady P. The challenge focuses on consistently blogging for 30 days straight. I hesitated for a second before boldly commenting under her picture “I’m in”. I knew that if I commented under the picture that I couldn’t back out of it later on down the line. I’m a woman of my word…what can I say. No, but really. I made a promise to myself that I would do 100% of the things I say I’m going to do. I was listening to an Eric Thomas interview which inspired me to adopt this new practice. That’s why I’m very careful about the things I commit to nowadays.

Now let’s talk about the two main reasons why I don’t blog often and some possible solutions to help me become more consistent:

Reason #1
I have too much going on. I have a clothing line, teach sewing classes, make custom clothes and do graphic design.

Solution #1
Write about it…obvious right?

Reason#2
I’m exhausted most of the time.

Solution #2
Write multiple blogs when I have some down time so that I am not in a rush when writing and on the days I don’t feel like writing I can always use a blog from my stash.
 
Let's start a conversation! How do you keep motivated when blogging? Where do you find inspiration for topics?  HOW DO YOU STAY CONSISTENT? 


Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment