Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Year Shoot



To bring in the New Year I did a photo shoot on the 1st with model Jade and MUA Pat Fox of Pink Sistah. It was my first photo shoot in my new showroom...YAY!!! Okay, I’m not actually a photographer, but I don’t do bad for myself. The only thing is, this was my first indoor shoot. I love shooting outdoors. It’s something about the natural light and being surrounded by nature that really pulls everything together. When I’m working outside I feel like I can see the finished product while shooting and honestly I believe that you have to be able to see the outcome of anything creative before it’s actually complete for it to work.


Indoor shoots are ok for now due to this crazy Philly weather…that blizzard caught me by surprise.


Here are a few flicks from the shoot. 






Designer/Stylist: ChaCha N'Kole
Dresses: Ace Blakley (can be purchased on ASOS...CLICK HERE)
MUA/Hair: Pat Fox
Model: Jade

Which outfit would you wear?

Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment