Monday, November 2, 2015

We're OPEN!!!

We're OPEN!!! Yaaaaaaay!
 
The Ace Blakley Online Boutique has officially launched!!! I'm so excited! This past weekend has been crazy. Sewing,  photoshoots, website building...yadda yadda yadda...it's all a blur really. I big, fun, sleepless blur lol.
 
Please take a minute to skim through the boutique. Let me know what you think, what merchandise you like and what suggestions you have. I'm all ears :) Exclusive  merchandise will be added every week...Enjoy

 
Happy Shopping!

Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey ChaCha!!!! I love seeing that you're still doing you thing! Great job on the website and the clothing and also I see that you've been modeling. Keep working!! You've always had a drive to succeed and had a great attitude without letting the pressure get you down. I'll be keeping up on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhaps you are so sweet! Thanks so much for your kind words. You're always so positive and encouraging. I'm glad to have a friend like you :) Much success to you with the Turnovers Empire!

      Delete