Thursday, October 29, 2015

Ace Blakley X Lucky Brand /\ Free People

Hey Ladies! Do you have a super cute shirt or dress that you paid a pretty penny for and want to get the most possible wears out of it? Looking for multiple ways to style it? I'm here to help. Send me a pic of your shirt/dress to info@aceblakley.com with STYLE THIS in the subject line and I will wear and style a similar shirt/dress at least 3 different ways just for you on my next blog.

This cream long sleeve flare Ace Blakley shirt, which retails for $80, is so comfortable and well made it is totally worth the money. Here are some ways to wear it more than once and maximize your investment. Let's switch it up a bit to transform this look... Below are some cute finds from Lucky Brand & Free People at Macy's Cherry Hill. The leather jacket shown below is from a previous purchase at Forever 21.

The flannel Lucky Brand vest gave the look a real street style feel...very relaxed and effortless. I felt super glam when I paired the faux fur jacket with my Ace Blakley top. If I would have worn a pair of thick sole/chunky heels the look would have really been complete! I'll try that out next time :)

Lucky Brand & Free People too pricey? Find similar jackets, vests and coats at your local thrift shop.

*Jewelry from The Glamm Bar www.theglammbar.com

ChaCha N'Kole in Ace Blakley shirt, Forever21 faux leather jacket, black tights and black knee high boots


ChaCha N'Kole in Ace Blakley shirt, Lucky Brand long flannel vest, black tights and black knee high boots



ChaCha N'Kole in Ace Blakley shirt, Lucky Brand flannel jacket, black tights and black knee high boots

ChaCha N'Kole in Ace Blakley shirt, Free People faux fur jacket, black tights and black knee high boots

ChaCha N'Kole in Ace Blakley shirt, Free People faux fur jacket, black tights and black knee high boots




Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment