Thursday, October 22, 2015

Flare Flatters

(original post date 10-10-15)

This Ace Blakley peplum top is one of my favs for fall. Yes it's sleeveless, but it can be layered! Maybe a thin denim or leather jacket on a breezy night? Yup! Sounds good to me. I also like this shirt style because there are so many different options for bottoms that would look great...tights, skinny jeans and even a pencil skirt for the office then off to happy hour.


Makeup by the Pink Sistah www.thepinksistah.com

 
 
 
 
I have a limited amount of peplum tops available. Email me with your color and size request at info@aceblakley.com  . See below for options.

(all tops are mustard yellow with the blue print, only the peplum color changes)

Available:

Blue Print Peplum-
(1)Size 1x
(1)Size 2x

Black Peplum-
(1)Size 2x
(1)Size 3x

Navy Blue Peplum-
(1)Size 1x
Join the Ace Blakley mailing list for trunk show dates & times.
Have style questions? Need advice on what to wear to an upcoming event? Let's talk about it.

Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Read/Comment/Like/Share

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment