Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weekend Recap #2! "SuperNatural Me" Music Video Release

The "SuperNatural Me" music video release party was this past weekend. It was so much fun. I'm happy I was able to see Kasheera LaTash and Natural King before they journey off to LA.

Natural King's shirt was dope!  Let me know what you think about Kasheera LaTash's wardrobe in the video and my cameo appearance LOL

Check out the video below! Celebrating Natural Hair... Subscribe/Comment/Like/Share =) 






 






Me and Rhym Guisse

  
Me, Kasheera LaTash & Lanae

Ace Blakley Signature Tee

Kasheera LaTash, Gnomi Gre , Me, Emm Jae and Natural King


 Emm Jae holding the Ace Blakley Display

 Emm Jae wearing the feather necklace I made

 My African inspired dress

 Kasheera LaTash and I

Me, Star P (of Tsi Tsi P. Productions) and Emm Jae


 My Det Det and I :)

Star P. and I

 Group doing the wobble




______________________________________________________


3 comments:

  1. I had such a good time! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time as well!!! I'm sure we'll meet up at another event :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete