Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sip & Sew Trapeze Dress

Hello Lovelies!!! 

I've been gone for a little while, sick on and off for the past few weeks. About 15 minutes after everyone left the last Sip & Sew I got really really nauseous and stayed down for at least 3 days ugggggh. I'm all better now! Thank God! 

Below are pics from the last Sip & Sew and the announcement of the next one coming up this Saturday, March 19th. If you would like to join us visit www.chachankole.com/sewalong .See ya there :)











The next Sip & Sew we will be constructing a pencil skirt. Click the picture below to register...
Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

1 comment:

  1. This place was very comfortable. Restrooms were decent. Coming here with my friends was an amazing experience. This is among my favorite Los Angeles event venues now, because of its excellent food, perfect lighting, vibrant atmosphere and great ventilation.

    ReplyDelete