Friday, February 5, 2016

Drowning :/

Heeeeey Guys!

So I just had an epiphany today... I'm drowning with this 30 day challenge! I was doing so great the first couple of days then I felt like I didn't have content that would hold your attention, but when I got content I was too sleepy every night to blog about it. Ugggggh... I'm trying guys. I really am. 

Ok so, I did want to talk about this awesome shoot I had recently with my sister. It was her first time modeling and she did great. I'm not just saying that because she is my sister, but she really did good. I am impressed. Take a look below. Let me know what you think.

I am IN LOVE with this blue and white print dress. It is also available in black and white, which is equally stunning. The white jumper was her fave. She said the fabric felt so good against her skin. These outfits can also be found under "Just In" on our Asos Boutique ===> asos.mp/aceblakley




Remember... I want to hear from you!!!
Comment/Like/Share/Subscribe

Love:Love:Love,

ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment