Wednesday, November 20, 2013

ChaCha N'Kole Commercial Makeover



Over this past weekend I had the pleasure of being a part of filming a commercial. Who was the commercial for you ask? Hmmmmm I'm not at liberty to say lol. Just know it was for a good cause...a very good cause. Anyway, before I went to shoot I decided to get all dolled up. You would expect that if I was planning to be in front of the camera, but nope I was hired to be in the background :) . I still felt the need to get girly (sometimes I have that urge). Below are a few pictures of my make-up skills I tried to show off lol. It was my first time trying contouring. Let me know if you have any tips or techniques you think I should try.



My before and after picture
(you know I had to make the before look super drastic (extra close/no smile). That's what makes the after look so fantastic lol)
My attempt at contouring


Finished product with a bold pink lip


Finished product with a bold pink lip and a smile. This was a little much for me (says the girl who wore blue lipstick) so I decided to go with the look below.


The perfect look for the occasion. I wasn't super done-up, just a enough to give me that girly feel and I love this subtle pink lip.


 Thanks for reading :) You can contact me via email at aceblakley@gmail.com or chachankole@yahoo.com .

Love:Love:Love,
ChaCha



No comments:

Post a Comment