Monday, July 1, 2013

NEW FOUND LOVE FOR HEAD WRAPS...

Hey ChaCha Dollz!!!

I hope you all had a super wonderful weekend :)

I just wanted to tell you about my new found love... for HEAD WRAPS!!! I never really cared too much for scarves, bows, hats or head wraps, but over the weekend I had a photo shoot and was playing around with a piece of fabric one of the models brought with her and I made me the cutest turban. I know it's probably extra old to everyone else, but I think I just found my new "thing"... After cutting off my hair there's not much I can do to spice up my look besides the obvious (I dye it every two weeks). I think this may be the perfect solution. See collage below...





Besides the knot being SUPER BIG let me know what you think :)

Also... Everyone has been asking me about these super sexy glasses. I "borrowed" them from Sonny TheHost lol, but you can get yours from Stylish Eye...These are called  #MX13 stylisheye@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment