Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ace Blakley "LYGHTS" Collection TRUNK SHOW


Hello My Dears,

Please join me this Saturday for FUN/MUSIC/NETWORKING & SHOPPING at the Ace Blakley Spring/Summer Trunk Show at BellaNOR Boutique in Philadelphia (see the flyer above for details). We will be offering sizes A-Ace3 (small-3x).

Our featured models for this event are:

Colleen Stovall: Short Curvy Fierce Blogger/Model
Yve Edmond: Health & Wellness Editor for Plus Model Magazine
Quita Bishop: Model
Angie de Milo: Model
Dana J.: Model
Carolyn Leona: Actress/Model

Featured Make-up Artist:

Tedara Watts


I can't wait to show you guys what I've been working on. Lots of colors & prints....very fun collection! This is a FREE event. Please spread the word...I look forward to seeing you all there =)





Remember...I want to hear from you!!! 


Thank you for stopping by!

Read/Comment/Like/Share 

Love:Love:Love,
ChaCha

No comments:

Post a Comment